INTRACEUTICAL OXYGEN FACIAL TREATMENT IN MELBOURNE
We are proud to be announcing our new technology for skin care in Melbourne! We are calling out to our clients in St Kilda, South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Albert Park and beyond, discover the difference an oxygen facial can make!
The Intraceutical Oxygen Facial!
If you want fresher, healthier looking skin, Juvenile Beauty delivers this innovative oxygen facial treatment from salons in South Melbourne and Prahran – meaning we are ideally located for those in Port Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
FAQs about oxygen facials
- What does the Intraceutical Oxygen system do?
- Provides rich concentration of oxygen for direct application to the skin as an essential component in skin care applications.
- Takes oxygen from the surrounding air (which comprises up to 21% oxygen) using a specialized molecular-sieve filtration system.
- Provides a continuous stream of therapeutic oxygen that is readily available, constantly renewable and always reliable.
- How does Intraceuticals Oxygen Infusion work?
- Oxygen under pressure is applied directly to the skin’s surface – cooling and calming the skin while restoring skins natural vitality and glow.
- Pressurized oxygen helps increase the absorption of the Infusion so that your skin will hold hydration and moisture in a completely new way.
- Once hydration is balanced, your skin will look and feel healthier and more balanced – additionally, many other common skin complaints will naturally disappear.
- Benefits of Intraceutical Oxygen Infusion:
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- The Intraceutical infusion of serum and oxygen maximizes tissue saturation, helps moisturize and give a finer, younger-looking outer layer.
- The infusion delivers essential moisture factors, vitamins, antioxidants and often targeted treatments for the fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun damage.
- The combination of oxygen and specialized infusions initiates osmotic hydration leaving the skin noticeably firmer and glowing with a visible lift.
- Bring instant visible result
- Aids in the surface pigment dispersion
- Maintain skin elasticity and texture
- Ranges of serum will be used during the treatment:
- Rejuvenation Serum
- Brightening Serum
- Atoxelene Serum: Rapidly wrinkles reduction
- Clarity Serum: Help decreases Acne, reduce inflammation, clear pores, calm oil production and shininess
- Ingredients in product ranges:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Green tea
- Aloe Vera
- Squalane: Absorption enhancer, conditioner
- Hyaluronic Acid: Balances skin moisture and increases skin volume, defines and enhances facial contour – for younger looking skin.
- Bisabolol: Skin conditioner
- Panthenol: Skin conditioner
- Wheatgerm: Reinforces the skin’s barrier and has excellent conditioning properties.
With salons in South Melbourne, we are ideally located for those on the south side of the river!
Searching for a reputable salon that offers oxygen facials for clients in South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Prahran, Albert Park, St Kilda and surrounding suburbs? Look no further than the experienced technicians at Juvenile Beauty.
Pamper yourself with an oxygen facial at Juvenile Beauty today
As a full-service salon, we also offer a variety of beauty treatment options such as spray tans, eyelash extensions and more – perfect if you have a special occasion fast approaching!
To book an appointment for an oxygen facial in the South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Albert Park and St Kilda areas, call today on 03 9090 7590 or pop into our South Melbourne clinic. We also offer spray tans, eyelash extensions and all your favourite beauty fixes.