Great Prices and Great Service
Juvenile Beauty After Care Instruction for Eyelash Extension:
Now that your lashes are longer, thicker and more beautiful, please follow these easy care instructions and they can last indefinitely with regular touch-ups.
To maintain this look and extend the life of your lashes:
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid crying, sweat, and steam for at least 24 hours after the extension was applied
- Do not swim or spa for at least 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascara. Only our specially formulated mascara for extensions can be worn. Regular mascara is not recommended for use as it will dissolve the bond with the lashes. Gently remove mascara with water-based eye makeup remover. Only apply mascara on the tips.
- Avoid any creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oil on near eyelashes. Oil can loosen the bond of lash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area
- DO NOT use an eyelash curler on your extensions
- To extend your eyelash extension lifespan, we recommend touch-up appointments every 3-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where the natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in.