Eyes are the windows to the soul
Eyelash Extensions that Turn Heads
They say that our eyes are the window to our soul. Often, your eyes are the first thing people notice when they meet you face to face; what do your eyes say about you? Long, luscious lashes frame and enhance the eyes. While mascara can boost lash length and volume, alone it is rarely able to offer the fluttering lashes many of us desire. If you have always dreamt of longer, fuller lashes, Juvenile Beauty specialises in eyelash extensions that turn heads.
With two salons situated south of the river, we are ideally located for those wanting eyelash extensions in Prahran, South Melbourne, South Yarra, Port Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
From natural to glam, our eyelashes add length and volume!
Contact us today to discuss your extensions
Whether you have special occasion fast approaching – or simply want to streamline your morning makeup routine without sacrificing style – Juvenile Beauty can provide extensions that achieve the look you desire.
Our salons are open Monday to Saturday and are only a short trip for those in suburbs such as South Melbourne, South Yarra, Prahran and Port Melbourne. As full service beauticians, we also offer waxing, facials, cosmetic tattooing and more.
For more information or to book a consultation, please get in touch with our salon today on 03 9041 5114 (Prahran) or 03 9090 7590 (South Melbourne).
Summer time glow
Beautiful nails are a luxury many of us can’t do without! Whether you want a manicure, acrylic nails or gel nails, we cater to your needs. Whether you need a specific colour for a special occasion or have your nails done as part of a regular beauty routine, our nail technicians can help!
Spray Tan & Waxing Services
Smooth, glowing skin is achievable thanks to the experts at Juvenile Beauty. Offering both waxing and spray tan services, we are the first choice for those who want hair-free, sun-kissed skin.
If you are searching for a reputable waxing salon in South Yarra, we have locations in both South Melbourne and Prahran – planning a trip to the salon has never been easier!
What are the benefits of waxing?
It lasts longer than shaving and prevents cuts or nicks that leave nasty scars or discoloration. For clients who are pressed for time, waxing can be done in a jiffy and it’s hassle free! Our expert technicians are fast and efficient, reducing discomfort and ensuring you are ready to go in no time!
Check out our price table for our full range of waxing services.
Fuss-free spray tans
After the sun-kissed look? Here at Juvenile Beauty we offer fuss-free tans, leaving you with beautiful flawless, bronzed skin. Our technicians are highly trained to ensure your customised hand held spray tan experience goes smoothly – resulting in an even, natural looking tan.
Our tan generally takes up to only 10 to 15 minutes. You will achieve a natural looking tan almost immediately that will continue to develop over the next 5 – 6 hours.
- To achieve the best results, shower only after 8 hours or longer post spray tan treatment
- For a light to medium result, shower 1.5 hours post treatment
- For a medium to dark result shower 2.5 hours post treatment
Visit our South Melbourne salon today!
Whether you have a special occasion coming up or simply want to look your best for summer, Juvenile Beauty’s waxing and spray tan services are the perfect way to achieve smooth, glowing skin.
As a full-service beauty salon, we also offer eyelash extensions, oxygen facials and a wide range of other treatment options – perfect for special occasions or those times when you simply want to treat yourself!
To book a tanning or waxing appointment in the South Yarra area, contact our salons today on or 03 9090 7590 (South Melbourne).
Cosmetic Tattoo Specialists
Beautiful brows can make all the difference to our appearance; great brows frame the face and work to enhance natural features in an instant.
Here at Juvenile Beauty, we understand that not everyone is blessed with thick, perfectly shaped brows – in fact, very few of us are! At present, thicker and more defined brows are on trend; fortunately, this is a very flattering look that suits the majority of women.
While it is possible to create thicker, more defined brows via clever makeup, this process is time consuming and difficult to perfect – especially in the morning before work when you barely have five minutes to spare!
Luckily, there is an alternative.
What is cosmetic tattooing?
Forget eyebrow pencils and wands; there is now a semi-permanent option available for ladies who wish to enhance their brows.
Juvenile Beauty offers cosmetic eyebrow tattoos that fill gaps, reshape and deliver a defined yet natural finish. Using fine, hair-like feather strokes, our technicians will build upon your natural brows to create a shape that complements your face. No two brows are the same; we measure and map out the shape of your brows to ensure they suit you!
The ultra-fine, delicate hair stokes ensure that your new brows appear as natural-looking as possible. We take the time to help you choose the correct colour that suits your complexion and existing hair. Keep in mind that the tattoo will fade in weeks after treatment, and touch ups are often required within three months for the best possible results.
Although tattoos are often viewed as permanent, eyebrow tattoos are generally considered semi-permanent and will gradually fade as time passes. Often, clients choose to have annual refills to keep brows looking their best.
We enhance more than brows
Alongside eyebrow tattoos, we also offer permanent eye line and lip line tattooing. Whether you want to define your lash line or improve the shape of your lips, our cosmetic tattoo experts can create subtle, natural looking enhancements – or apply a bold, dramatic look if you prefer!
Visit our South Melbourne salon today
If you dream of the day you can get out of bed and walk to work without touching your eyebrows, cosmetic tattooing could be the beauty treatment you’ve been looking for.
To book a cosmetic tattoo appointment, call 03 9090 7590 (South Melbourne).
INTRACEUTICAL OXYGEN FACIAL TREATMENT IN MELBOURNE
We are proud to be announcing our new technology for skin care in Melbourne!
The Intraceutical Oxygen Facial!
If you want fresher, healthier looking skin, Juvenile Beauty delivers this innovative oxygen facial treatment from salons in South Melbourne and Prahran – meaning we are ideally located for those in Port Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
A. What does Intraceuticals Oxygen system do?
- Provides rich concentration of oxygen for direct application to the skin as an essential component in skin care applications.
- Takes oxygen from the surrounding air (which comprises up to 21% oxygen) using a specialised molecular-sieve filtration system.
- Provides a continuous stream of therapeutic oxygen that is readily available, constantly renewable and always reliable.
B. How does Intraceuticals Oxygen Infusion work?
- Oxygen under pressure is applied directly to the skin’s surface – cooling and calming the skin while restoring skins natural vitality and glow.
- Pressurised oxygen helps increase the absorption of the Infusion so that your skin will hold hydration and moisture in a completely new way.
- Once hydration is balanced, your skin will look and feel healthier and more balanced – additionally many other common skin complaints will naturally disappear.
C. Benefits of Intraceutical Oxygen Infusion:
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- The Intraceutical infusion of serum and oxygen maximises tissue saturation, helps moisturise and give a finer, younger looking outer layer.
- The infusion delivers essential moisture factors, vitamins, antioxidants and often targeted treatments for the fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun damage.
- The combination of oxygen and specialised infusions initiates osmotic hydration leaving the skin noticeably firmer and glowing with a visible lift.
- Bring instant visible result
- Aids in surface pigment dispersion
- Maintain skin elasticity and texture
D. Ranges of serum will be used during the treatment:
- Rejuvenation Serum
- Brightening Serum
- Atoxelene Serum: Rapidly wrinkles reduction
- Clarity Serum: Help decreases Acne, reduce inflammation, clear pores, calm oil production and shininess
E. Ingredients in product ranges:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Green tea
- Aloe Vera
- Squalane: Absorption enhancer, conditioner
- Hyaluronic Acid: Balances skin moisture and increases skin volume, defines and enhances facial contour – for younger looking skin.
- Bisabalol: Skin conditioner
- Panthenol: Skin conditioner
- Wheatgerm: Reinforces the skin’s barrier and has excellent conditioning properties.
With salons in South Melbourne, we are ideally located for those on the south side of the river!
Searching for a reputable salon that offers oxygen facials for clients in South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Prahran and surrounding suburbs? Look no further than the experienced technicians at Juvenile Beauty.
To book an appointment, call today on 3 9090 7590 (South Melbourne).
Great Prices and Great Service
Juvenile Beauty After Care Instruction for Eyelash Extension:
Now that your lashes are longer, thicker and more beautiful, please follow these easy care instructions and they can last indefinitely with regular touch-ups.
To maintain this look and extend the life of your lashes:
- Do not wash eyes or shower and avoid crying, sweat, and steam for at least 24 hours after the extension was applied
- Do not swim or spa for at least 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding
- Be gentle with your lashes
- Avoid rubbing and pulling your eyelashes
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascara. Only our specially formulated mascara for extensions can be worn. Regular mascara is not recommended for use as it will dissolve the bond with the lashes. Gently remove mascara with water-based eye makeup remover. Only apply mascara on the tips.
- Avoid any creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, sunscreens or cleansers containing oil on near eyelashes. Oil can loosen the bond of lash extensions. Care must be taken to apply eye cream sparingly with avoidance of the lash line area
- DO NOT use an eyelash curler on your extensions
- To extend your eyelash extension lifespan, we recommend touch-up appointments every 3-4 weeks, to fill in the areas where the natural lashes have fallen out and new lashes are growing in.
Juvenile Beauty Service Price List as of August 2016
|Au Natural Set||$99||$120|
|The Glam Set||$160||$180|
|The Cat Eyes Set||$199||$220|
Cosmetic Tattoo Treatment
|Eyebrow / Feather Brow||$500|
|Top Eyeliner (including full lash enhancement)||$400 ~ 450|
|Under Liner or Enhancement||$350|
|Lipline & Blend||$600|
Cosmetic Tattoo Package
|Upper & Lower Eyeliner||$700|
|Eyebrow, Upper & Lower Eyeliner||$1,200|
|*Special Deal! – 5% Off when you bring a friend!|
|Oxygen Therapy for 6 sessions||$799|
|Full Body Session||$50|
|Two – Full Body Session||$80|
|Three – Full Body Session||$110|
*Ladies, please clean and trim before attending the Brazilian and Bikini Line wax, surcharge of $15 may be applied
|Spa Pedicure and Manicure||$50|
|Manicure and Gel Color||$40|
|Padicure and Gel Color||$55|
|Shellac on Nails||$25|
|Shellac on Toes||$30|
|Padicure and Manicure with Gel Color||$90|
|Normal Color Only||$15|
|Full Set Pink + White||$60|
|Refill Pink + White||$55|
|Full Set + Color||$50|